Thursday, April 28, 2011

{welcome} to your gallery!

Hello Thompson family! Thank you so much for being patient with me finishing your session! I apologize for the ridiculous amount of time that it took! I suppose having a few kids has officially slowed me down...

I have put the images in categories, so when you order, use the letter/number combo. Just send me an email to amygrebephotography@gmail.com and I will return an invoice. My a la carte pricing is as follows:

5x7 $15
8x10 $25
11x14 $35
16x20 $60
16x24 $75
set of 8 wallets $25

11x14 and larger are mounted (they have a hard backing) to keep them from bending, etc.

There is one picture in the individual kid pictures that is terribly big. I have uploaded it correctly several times, but on my computer it is still very very large. You can still see it, but I wanted you to know that I have tried to fix the way it looks and can't!

Thank you so much for having me capture some memories! It was SO wonderful to see all of you!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment